While your Lennox® heating system cannot chat with you, it does have a way to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control panel has a set of LED lights that can share a fault code. Depending on the fault, your heating system might display continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are certain simple HVAC fixes you can finish on your own, many tasks are best taken care of by the professionals. When your heating system will not turn on or provide heat, contact Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc at 602-832-7808 for expert furnace repair in Phoenix.
Our technicians will speedily identify and fix the failure, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can fix any brands or configuration—and get the comfort reintroduced to your house fast.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heater Mean?
Your heating system uses lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also works these lights to tell you it’s heating properly.
Regular function includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system running like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is initiating the call for heat.
If you see a solitary light going on and off slowly and the other going on and off fast, your furnace may be experiencing a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heater is running properly. It means the flame sensing rod may be dirty or in the incorrect area on the burner. Reach out to us at 602-832-7808 for help.
Here are a few other of the most common faults for Lennox heating systems.
Heating System Will Not Start
Here are a few of the light sequences you may notice when your heater refuses to or keep heating. Most of these problems must be repaired by an expert, such as one from Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.
- All LED lights aren’t lit. This signifies your HVAC system might not be receiving power. Look at the breaker box to make sure the heating system fuse is not tripped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” area. If it instantly trips after you reset it, leave the breaker alone and contact us at 602-832-7808.
- One light is solid and the other is blinking slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is may be not working right. The component is an essential safety device that assists in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to fix this problem on your own.
- One light is blinking quickly and the other is flashing slowly. This usually signifies power polarity has been inverted. Your heating system could have a wiring fault that calls for expert aid from Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.
- All lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your heater’s blower motor possibly isn’t running. This component sends heated air from the heater into your home. We can aid in figuring out what’s wrong with this piece.
- One light is flashing slowly and the other is flashing fast. This indicates your furnace may have low voltage or a short circuit. Contact our technicians at 602-832-7808 for assistance.
- One light is flashing on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This signifies there may be a problem with your heater’s control panel or wiring. Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc can find the problem and repair it.
- Both lights display alternate slow flickers. This indicates your furnace possibly has a flame problem. There could be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 602-832-7808 for help.
- An individual light flashes slowly while the other is solid. This typically signifies your furnace’s limit switch is not working. The switch stops your HVAC equipment from becoming too warm. Get in touch with the specialists at Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc for support.
Heater Blower Operates But No Warmth
Here’s what might be broken when you notice your heating system’s blower fan on, but you aren’t gaining any heat.
- Both lights are giving alternate fast blinks. This indicates your furnace ignitor may be broken. This part ignites energy in your HVAC equipment to make warmth and should be repaired by a technician from Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heater fixed fast, depend on the technicians at Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc. Our techs will take care of the fault promptly and have your space feeling relaxing again in a short time. Call us at 602-832-7808 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.