No matter what part of the year it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all count on in our homes: comfort. Or really, that our air conditioner and furnace will operate smoothly and keep us comfortable. This steady comfort through the transitions of the seasons can only be accomplished through frequently scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners postpone or forget about, but now is the perfect time to have your air conditioner examined before the warmer weather turns up. These services on your system not only certify your comfort, but they also can find and fix possible problems before they fully emerge.
Here are a couple of things you can look for from the professionals during an air conditioner service:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is running at its peak and that they are clear of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to confirm that there isn’t a dirty filter forcing your system to work harder than it should be, harming the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to confirm that they are at the proper levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hurt the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if there are any likely problems that they might need to look at again moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The experts at Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc know exactly how to keep your heating and cooling system working at peak performance. You should never have to bargain your comfort because of trouble with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our specialists at Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 602-832-7808 or set up an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system serviced now.