At Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc, we know that selecting a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Phoenix is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly share with you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc a call at 602-832-7808. We’re happy to help!