While your Lennox® HVAC equipment cannot speak to you, it does have a procedure to tell you about a furnace error.
Its motherboard has a set of LED lights that can show a fault code. Subject to the failure, your heater could show continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are certain simple furnace repairs you can take care of yourself, the majority of tasks are best taken care of by the professionals. When your heating system refuses to start or provide heated air, reach out to Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc at 602-789-3315 for professional furnace repair in Phoenix.
Our specialists will swiftly discover and take care of the problem, even if you don’t own a Lennox heater. We can repair any types or models—and get the warmth reintroduced to your residence quickly.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your furnace relies on lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also works these lights to let you know it’s operating like it should.
Normal heating involves:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heating system operating correctly.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a lone light flashing slowly and the other going on and off rapidly, your heating system could have a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is operating like it should. It indicates the flame sensing rod may have buildup or in the incorrect spot on the burner. Contact us at 602-789-3315 for support.
Here are several other of the most typical problems for Lennox heating systems.
Furnace Refuses to Kick On
Here are a few of the light patterns you might see when your heater refuses to or keep heating. Most of these problems need to be taken care of by a specialist, for instance from Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.
- The duo of LED lights aren’t lit. This signifies your heater might not have electricity. Look at the breaker box to confirm the heating system fuse hasn’t flipped. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” position. If it immediately trips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 602-789-3315.
- One light is unchanging and the other is flashing slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly not working right. The part is a critical safety device that helps in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to repair this malfunction on your own.
- A single light is blinking rapidly and the other is blinking slowly. This typically means power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system may have a wiring fault that needs specialized aid from Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.
- The duo of lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your furnace’s blower motor possibly isn’t working. This component distributes heated air from the heating system into your house. We can help in pinpointing what’s causing a problem with this piece.
- An individual light is flickering slowly and the other is blinking fast. This indicates your HVAC system may have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Call our technicians at 602-789-3315 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This indicates there might be a malfunction with your heating system’s control board or wiring. Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc can pinpoint the issue and repair it.
- The pair of lights display alternating slow flickers. This means your heater possibly has a flame issue. There might be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 602-789-3315 for assistance.
- A single light flickers slowly while the other remains steady. This often signifies your heating system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch keeps your HVAC system from overheating. Get in touch with the professionals at Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc for support.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what might be wrong when you hear your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t gaining any warmth.
- The duo of lights display every other fast flickers. This indicates your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This component ignites gas in your furnace to create heat and should be serviced by a specialist from Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.
Depend on Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to have your HVAC equipment in working order without delay, turn to the specialists at Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc. Our pros will handle the issue quickly and have your residence feeling relaxing again in a short time. Contact us at 602-789-3315 or contact us online to schedule an appointment right away.