There’s no getting around the changing weather in Phoenix, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees could help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc expert stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few basic ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Phoenix. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the pros at Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc a call at 602-832-7808 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.