Don’t start your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc technician. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These routine services do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner operating as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be upkept, just like any other investment, to check that you are obtaining maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Phoenix are the worst time for an air conditioner to stop working. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the hottest day of the year. Our professionals can find warnings and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and notify you long before any problems occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is working at its top performance, you could see a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Experts will always examine these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and alter things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the hygiene of your filters will always be inspected during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also make the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than required and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will ensure that all moving parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our experts at Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc in Phoenix provide excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 602-832-7808.