Having standard air conditioning service completed at least once a year can help prolong the life of your air conditioner and keep it functioning at its highest efficiency. Before we get to the hottest days of the Phoenix summertime, have the specialists at Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc conduct your annual air conditioning service.
Some tasks should always be finished during a accurate air conditioning service appointment. From energy.gov, your expert should always:
- Look for the proper amount of refrigerant, and if necessary, look for refrigerant leaks utilizing a leak detector.
- If a refrigerant evacuation is necessary, reclaim any refrigerant that must be emptied from the system, instead of illicitly releasing it to the air.
- Look for efficient airflow throughout the system.
- Check the correct electric control sequence to guarantee correct sequence of operation.
- Review electric terminals, clean and tighten connections.
- Look for the accuracy of the thermostat.
When it comes to DIY air conditioning service, changing or cleaning your air filters frequently is essential. That’s because nothing else that straightforward can help ensure your air conditioner continues to run at top efficiency. Besides when the air filter is cleaned or replaced during your yearly air conditioning service appointment, you should examine it frequently. We suggest checking it monthly or according to the manufacturer’s advice. How often it actually needs cleaning or replacement will bank on individual influences in your home, like how much dust comes into your home and whether or not you have pets.
If it’s time for your routine air conditioner service or if you have questions about air filters or another element of air conditioner maintenance, call Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc today at 602-832-7808.