During the colder Phoenix months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your furnace breaks down and becomes your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t occur in your house, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. Nonetheless, if it occurs, a simple call to Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc will have you back to a warm and cozy home in no time. We’ve got a few signs you should monitor for to help you decide if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you’re in an emergency repair situation. Call Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc right away if you see any of these complications:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace right away and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that makes a flame and keep your lights off until your furnace can be examined by a qualified technician or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re constantly turning up the thermostat, yet you remain cold, a furnace repair might be necessary. While this could be a symptom of a problem with your thermostat, it could also mean your furnace is too small for your space.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you notice a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s louder than normal, it’s probably wise to schedule a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re operating your furnace as you usually do but notice an increase in your utility costs, there are several different problems you could be experiencing. Your qualified technician from Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc can identify what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running consistently, you could have a problem. It may be a something as minimal as an air filter problem or something as major as a motor problem. We’ll help you find out what the problem is.
Now that you know how to identify when you need a furnace repair, contact us and our team can help. If your furnace is running fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc at 602-832-7808 or schedule an appointment with us online.