As warmer weather begins, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Phoenix? Particularly if your AC unit is recently purchased or was cooling just fine last year.
Here’s one method to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never expect to book any service for it, such as getting new oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s a piece of equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can develop leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your system examined yearly by a Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc specialist can help spot small problems before they become major meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside, it’s more vulnerable to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a specialist to take care of delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that build up within your equipment can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy needs—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it work longer. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling expenses and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps identify little issues before they lead to large, expensive issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely look at parts and complete a set of AC performance checks. These detailed processes often allow us to locate issues before they turn into major troubles that cause an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free cooling throughout the season. After your AC is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your unit is at risk for early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A good AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the following locations and components:
- Full unit state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the services we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc
This week is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc pros a shout at 602-832-7808 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your home, be sure to check our special offers for savings on your upcoming service.