As warmer weather begins, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Phoenix? Particularly if your air conditioning equipment is up-to-date or was running well last summer.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your unit checked annually by a Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc pro can help spot small issues before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy use—and a higher energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify little issues before they turn into big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine parts and complete a series of cooling performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into big issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC tune-up should include an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and components:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Immediately with Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc
Now is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc pros a shout at 602-789-3315 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your residence, don’t forget to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.