Make your life simpler—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures arrive. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc expert each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Our technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your AC, which can hamper airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for serious repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when necessary! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you ought to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Dial One Mears Air Conditioning & Heating Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.